Venus Coin Ring
Goddess of Victory.
Inspired by ancient traveller's coins from around the world, the Venus coin ring is part of our goddess collection. Venus is said to have been born of sea foam and came ashore on a shell, pushed along by the breath of Zephyrus, the god of the west wind.
Roman tradition revered Venus as bringing goodwill in conflict, and she was thought to bring prosperity in marriage.
- Ring sizes available in small (K/L), medium (M/N) and large (O/P)
- Dimensions of coin is 10mm x 10mm
- Band is 1.7mm wide
- Gold vermeil or 9 karat gold *specify size on email to email@example.com if you chose the solid gold option
- Gold vermeil is 10x thicker than gold plating
- Vermeil is a 2.5 micron layer of pure gold on a solid sterling silver base
FREE SHIPPING IN SOUTH AFRICA ON ORDERS OVER R2000. FLAT SHIPPING RATE OF R85 ON ORDERS BELOW R2000.
This piece is made-to-order, please add an additional 2 to 5 working days (excluding shipping time) onto your delivery time.