Demeter Goddess Necklace
Goddess of Fertility
Inspired by ancient traveller's coins from around the world, the Demeter pendant is part of our goddess collection. Demeter represents fertility, she watched over the earth and taught men how to cultivate grain. She was often seen carrying a sheaf of wheat.
Demeter is akin to Gaea or Mother Earth and is said to bestow on you the gift of birth and life.
Ivy & Lula Tip: Layer with our Clifton pearl necklace.
- Dimensions of pendant are 17mm x 12mm x 1.5mm
- Handcrafted using the ancient lost wax casting method
- Gold vermeil
- 10x thicker than gold plating
- Vermeil is a 2.5 micron layer of pure gold on a solid sterling silver base
- Rolo style chain is 45cm long