Tyche Goddess Necklace
Goddess of Fortune.
Inspired by ancient traveller's coins from around the world, the Tyche pendant is part of our goddess collection. Tyche is the greek goddess of fortune, often seen wearing a crown she will bring you good luck, success and prosperity.
Ivy & Lula Tip: Layer your pendant with our Clifton pearl necklace.
- Handcrafted using the ancient lost wax casting method
- Dimensions of pendant are 10mm x 15mm x 1.5mm
- Gold vermeil
- 10x thicker than gold plating
- Vermeil is a 2.5 micron layer of pure gold on a solid sterling silver base
- Figaro style chain is 45cm
FREE SHIPPING IN SOUTH AFRICA ON ORDERS OVER R2000. FLAT SHIPPING RATE OF R85 ON ORDERS BELOW R2000.
This piece is made-to-order, please add an additional 2 to 5 working days (excluding shipping time) onto your delivery time.