Yemaya Goddess Necklace
Goddess of Protection
Inspired by ancient traveller's coins from around the world, the Yemaya coin pendant is part of our goddess collection. Yemaya is an ocean goddess originating from West Africa, she is a fierce protector of women and celebrated as the giver of life.
Yemaya has a nurturing, gentle energy. As the mother of all, she is said to help in matters of self-love, fertility, emotional wounds, trauma, and healing work.
Ivy & Lula Tip: Layer your Yemaya pendant with our Venus coin necklace.
- Handcrafted using the ancient lost wax casting method
- Dimensions of pendant are 25mm x 25mm x 1.5mm
- Gold vermeil
- 10x thicker than gold plating
- Vermeil is a 2.5 micron layer of pure gold on a solid sterling silver base
- Rolo style chain is 50cm long
FREE SHIPPING IN SOUTH AFRICA ON ORDERS OVER R2000. FLAT SHIPPING RATE OF R85 ON ORDERS BELOW R2000.
This piece is made-to-order, please add an additional 2 to 5 working days (excluding shipping time) onto your delivery time.